Dinosaur narrative writing😁😁😁

Talofa lava bloggers and a Happy New Years😁

One Wednesday the Sixth me and my class ( Webber class ) and our teacher ( Mrs Patel ) told us to go on the class site and told us to go to Learning task’s and click the button that says Week five. I clicked on it and she said to click on the picture that has a little girl and a Dinosaur in the deep dark forest. Once we clicked it toke us to a page and we got told to scroll down and read the  little Paragraph. Here is my story that I made all by myself😄

My story😁

On her island holiday, Isla stumbled upon a creature like no other. Its scales glistened in the sun as it lazily opened one eye to look at her. Without fear, Isla reached out and the giant lizard blinked slowly in response, accepting her touch. It was a dinosaur, but to Isla, it simply felt like a new friend. Despite its sharp teeth and towering size, she felt a strange sense of comfort. As the dinosaur went to take another step to take a closer look at Isla, she didn’t get scared because she said to her self I am a girl who is not scared of anything and she closed her eyes and made a wish to not be scared. Once she opened her eyes her wish came true and she jumped up and was so happy because her wish came true. Isla went up to the dinosaur and gently pat the dinosaur, the dinosaur was about to fall asleep until the mother dinosaur came. Isla was even more happy because she thought that there was only one dinosaur but she thought wrong because the second dinosaur she saw the mother of the baby dinosaur. And if you don’t know what kind of dinosaur it is it is a big Hairy T-REX. Once she found out that they were T-REXS she was so happy at the end 😁

QUIZ TIME😄

In the first part of the story, when the dinosaur opened one eye to look at her do you think that Isla was scared???

Who was the second dinosaur that she saw and was so happy?

What did Isla do when she closed her eyes??

PICTURE OF ISLA AND THE DINOSAUR

Thank you for being the best audience ever!!